-->

Thursday 4 September 2014

Vomir - Renonce


Vomir is currently my new favourite go-to name when I fancy a harsh noise massage for my brain and my ever-growing tinnitus. I guess focussing entirely on some endless static attack helps ease the ringing for some reason or other. Anyway, I digress. Vomir is (as far as my knowledge of this scenes goes) the absolute master of the harsh noise wall (often abbreviated to HNW). If you're wondering what HNW is, well, imagine that if harsh noise could get any bleaker, more hopeless, more utterly, utterly soul destroying and crushing? Nope? Can't imagine that? Press play below and find out.

No variation, no fannying about, just straight up fucking horrendous tones of distortion pummelling your face for 50 minutes flat. Making it through the whole thing is a tremendous test of patience, and at high volumes often made me feel moments of claustrophobia, anxiousness and even panic. But it made me feel. I'd love to see bastard cunting Ed fucking Sheeran do that, the cunt. 

Vomir proves entirely to me, that sometimes less really is more. Not for those of a weak disposition. Out on Crucial Blast



No comments:

Post a Comment